Blogs can be for individuals or for teams. Group blogs are a great way to keep everyone up to speed on project progress, on current events, and on new ideas.
Whether an individual or a team blog, users with permission to contribute can:
- publish new content or edit previously posted materials
- include video and polls within their blog
- create categories for managing content and making it easier for readers to view all items in a specific category
- enable public viewers to comment on individual posts
- moderate and remove comments that violate community standards
- create lists of links such as related blogs, reference sites, personal recommendations and others.
- create and modify the title, description and public note about the blog
- automatically cross post content to other blogs
- enable or disable blog syndication, that is, the automatic sharing of content with other web sites