Found this 23 mins. Vimeo video on rapid design. Here’s the outline of the presentation.
2. Bring lots of ideas together
3. Share with the team Iterate/Repeat
4. Figure out what to prototype Why?
work through a design
sell an idea
guage tech feasibility
test concepts with customers
5. Bring it to life
8 Guiding Principles
1. Know your audience and intent.
2. Plan a little. Prototype the rest.
3. Set expectations. What’s in/out.
4. You CAN sketch.
5. It’s not the Mona Lisa.
6. If you can’t make it fake it. (Can’t code; simulate.)
7. Prototype only what you need.
8. (missing, but in the book)
Warfel has a book about prototyping: